Registrations are now open for a leadership program for current and emerging business leaders on sustaining continuous business improvement.
All Queensland primary producers that have developed a Farm Business Resilience plan are eligible, with QFF offering up to 6 placements at no cost to farmers as part of the Farm Business Resilience Program.
The National Lean Leaders Program is developed and delivered by Moshie, a boutique consultancy business based in Queensland. Moshie has clients in the agribusiness, horticulture, transport, and engineering sectors throughout Australia.
The National Lead Leaders Program covers a range of business improvement topics including:
- Combining LEAN & Continuous Improvement with modern leadership principles to drive efficiency
- Using simple but effective tools to reduce waste with measurable Return on Investment
- How to improve process control, quality, reduce costs and increase customer satisfaction
- Reducing the impacts of labour shortages by boosting productivity in individuals and teams
- Improving your organisational supply chain, across all departments, from suppliers to customers
- The importance of utilising simple performance data to drive better business decision making.
The program consists of 10 fortnightly workshops, commencing on 7 February 2024 and run through to 12 June 2024. You can learn more about the program structure, facilitators and more here.
For further information, or to register, please contact QFF Program Manager Kerry Battersby at email@example.com or Chris Mason at Moshie firstname.lastname@example.org or 0400 080991.