Introduction to Energy Management training courses are available to Queensland businesses in December, with some more courses to follow in 2019.
The courses include on-line sessions and a Brisbane workshop. Next year’s courses will be available in other major Queensland centres.
The Queensland Government is offering significant subsidies for the program for a limited time and will support businesses with follow-up support and guidance
What will the courses cover?
In the Introduction to Energy Management course, you will learn how to:
- Understand energy basics, concepts and principles;
- Identify and implement improvements to reduce energy costs;
- Have informed conversations with suppliers offering energy management solutions;
- Put in place a practical energy action plan for your business;
- Identify and communicate with key stakeholders;
- Access energy efficiency finance options;
- Understand how energy is consumed in your business;
- Learn how to interpret your energy data;
- Assess your energy bills; and
- Build and implement an energy management system and an action plan.
The cost of these courses has been reduced significantly with subsidies of around 75% provided by the Queensland Government.
To book and for details of the training including dates and costs, visit the Energy Efficiency Council website here: http://www.eec.org.au/introduction-to-energy-management.