Enrol now to attend a Workplace Essentials workshop and get the information and resources you need to boost your farm business’ health, safety and people management skills.
These workshops are being funded the Queensland Government and facilitated by the Queensland Agriculture Workforce Network (QAWN). They have been specifically tailored for farm managers, team leaders and supervisors and will include practical activities.
During the full day workshops, the following topics will be covered:
SESSION ONE: Workplace health and safety
• Update on Workplace Health and Safety laws and regulations
• WHS compliance checklist
• Understanding and managing risks and hazards
• When and how and to report incidents
• Overview of useful WHS services and resources available to businesses
SESSION TWO: People management
• Performance and behaviour management
• Handling conflict, bullying and difficult conversations in the workplace
• Supervisor responsibilities
• Update on workplace relations laws, regulations and programs
• Overview of further training and funding available
$30 per person – includes workshop, resources, morning and afternoon tea, and lunch.
Save 20% if booking for three or more people from the same business.
Dates & Locations: