- The Reef Alliance Awards 2017 winners have been announced. The evening was be held on 22 November 2017 and was from all accounts a success. See the full list of Reef Award winners HERE. All finalists profiles HERE.
- The first 2017 Reef Impact Statement has been released outlining the progress of the Reef Trust III: Growing a Great Barrier Reef project. See the full results HERE.
- After one year the Reef Alliance project has engaged 705 farmers managing 695,820 ha with reef extension officers clocking over 4,179 hours of one-on-one time with land managers. See QFF’s analysis of the first year of the Reef Alliance project HERE.
- A network of climate change refuges are being established on five Great Barrier Reef islands through the first phase of a $14 million, 10-year program today by the Great Barrier Reef Foundation. Details HERE.
- See how Reef Alliance Nutrient Management Award winner Isis CANEGROWER Chris Russo is finding efficiencies and cutting production costs while maintaining yield and reducing environmental impacts HERE.
The Reef Alliance project is funded by the Australian Government and delivered through the Reef Trust.