- Reef Alliance Partner, Fitzroy Basin Association Inc. has helped three local graziers install TRU-TEST’s newest remote walk over weighing (WOW) system on farm allowing them to weigh, track and process their livestock from anywhere in the world. More details HERE.
- Reef Alliance Partner, Terrain NRM has helped install a denitrification bioreactor on a cane farm in the Wet Tropics to reduce nutrient, sediment and pesticide loads flowing to the Great Barrier Reef. Find out more about the project HERE.
- Bundaberg potato grower Mark Fritz is limiting nutrient losses and extra fertiliser applications on farm with a move to controlled release nutrition. This change in fertiliser strategy is also benefitting the Great Barrier Reef! Learn more HERE.
- Check out the world-first RangerBot in action on the Great Barrier Reef! Almost two years in the making, it’s the world’s first underwater robotic system designed specifically for coral reef environments, using robot-vision for real-time navigation. Find out more HERE.
- It’s ReefBlitz month throughout October! The annual event lets you contribute to a snapshot of catchment and reef health, and get involved in practical actions to help look after Queensland’s reefs. Learn more HERE.
The Reef Alliance project is funded by the Australian Government and delivered through the Reef Trust.