Renewable energy projects may include:
- Utility-scale solar farms
- Wind farms
- Hydro and pumped hydro facilities
- Bioenergy or waste to energy plants
- Battery storage facilities
The toolkit/guide will assist Queensland landholders to understand
- what makes the site attractive to renewable energy proponents,
- the relevant legislation,
- the different stages of project development and,
- any specific issues they may need to consider at each phase
The toolkit will include a checklist with the relevant information for the landholder to consider, a guideline with suggested actions to take into consideration when dealing with project proponents and materials such as case studies, workshops/webinars and/or web publications that will assist in disseminating the project outcomes.
Expressions of interest are being sought from host landholders and renewable energy proponents to participate in the QLD Renewable Energy Landholder toolkit project. If you are interested, find the Participant Information Form below.